UTP CAT-6 CABLE - 23 AWG
23 AWG CONDUCTOR
Genuine CABLES CAT6 UTP LAN Cables are designed for your LAN networking needs to support Gigabit Ethernet (1000 Base-T) standard and backward compatible. Operates at a bandwidth up to 250 Mhz.
UTP cables are increasingly popular because they are smaller than coax (so cable density is less of a problem) and they are easier to pull than their coaxial cable counterparts.
- High performance Cat 6 ethernet LAN cable provides universal connectivity to your home or office for high-speed network.
- Supports Gigabit Ethernet (1000 Base-T) standard with transmission bandwidth of up to 250MHz.
- Future-proof your network for 10-Gigabit Ethernet (backwards compatible with any existing Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet).
- 4-pairs unshielded twisted pairs (UTP) cable
- Thicker conductor diameter for higher reliability and higher data rates Higher signal-to-noise ratio
- Higher signal-to-noise ratio
- Meets the requirements of TIA/EIA-568A/568B & ISO 11801
- Packaged in an easy-to-pull box for convenience installation