SFTP OUTDOOR CAT 6 CABLE - 23AWG
23 AWG CONDUCTOR
The outdoor cable has double layers of skin. The outer layer of cable is made of black water-blocking PE material. The inner is made of PVC material. The main function of the double-layer skin is waterproof, sunscreen, tensile, and compressive resistance. Suitable for use in outdoor environments, adapting to outdoor weather, better protection of internal conductors and improved oxidation resistance.
- Enhanced performance Cat6 ethernet LAN cable provides universal connectivity to your home or office for high-speed network
- Supports Gigabit Ethernet (1000 Base-T) standard with transmission bandwidth of up to 250MHz and backwards compatible
- 4-pairs shielded twisted pairs (SFTP) cable outdoor
- Thicker conductor diameter for higher reliability and higher data rates Higher signal-to-noise ratio
- Waterproof, sunscreen, tensile, compressive, improve oxidation resistance.
- Meets the requirements of TIA/EIA-568A/568B & ISO 11801